Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another move

Yes, another move today after only 6 weeks. I am obviously exhausted and still spinning from the decision but trying to focus on the positive. This morning we awoke to a winter wonderland after it snowed all yesterday afternoon and night. I am thinking it isn't going to make for a pleasant moving day for us but the kids will be occupied making snowmen and having snow fights! I was going to take some photos when I woke up but it appears the camera has been packed!! Not to worry. I will write soon and let you know how it all went. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Good luck with the move in the snowy winterland and with those stairs...... Can't wait to hear all about the what, where and why!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you every day! Oh boy, I can't even begin to imagine what you have ahead of you today. Do you know anyone with a crane?? Good luck and much love. xx Cath