Saturday, November 15, 2008

Renters - check!

I can feel the excitment starting to build. We just received confirmation that the last house is being rented - yippeeeee! Now, mental checklist:

1. Put bedroom back together (THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVE FOR ALL YOUR HELP - YOU ARE THE BEST F.I.L.)
2. Re-create the en-suite
3. PACK!!!
4. Clean the house
5. Enjoy the process

It is so true at any stage of a persons life, that is easy to get caught up. I am trying to stop every now and then, to breathe, and be aware of the process. I mean, this is an amazing opportunity to travel, visit with family and re-affirm our sense of self. To know that our life here is being put on a tempory hold and we will return to waiting, loving arms in both countries.

I am so looking forward to this journey.

No comments: