Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Packing to leave














What a frenzy of excitment. We finally found someone to rent our house and the packing is well under way. To start with the kids were 'helping' me and even Auntie Lan and my wonderful mother-in-law Gail, came to help. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My fabulous and I do mean fabulous, father-in-law David came to help Kevin with the huge task of laying the flooring in our bedroom and ensuite. And ta-da.....the end result...........














Unfortunately the kids and Kevin got sick so the last couple of days were frantic and un-organised but we got it done!! I am so sorry to all the people that we had planned to do things with those last few days - don't worry we will be back before you know it!!

I also managed last month to finish the throw rug I was knitting. I gave it to Gail for Christmas so I hope it is a lovely, warm comfort for her this winter!













No comments: