Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our last few days at home, I will treasure. I wish I had taken more photo's as there seems to be so many memories in my mind and no pictures to match.
We spent one day out at Paul and Bianca's playing with the kids. Thomas and Caitlin had a great playset in the back yard. There was so many areas for imagination and some loving memories created.




Our beautiful Caitlin watching over the boys!!


A secret meeting under the trampoline

I remember moments like these spent with my cousins. I look back on those times with such fond emotions. I do hope that the boys remember the fantastic times they shared with their Aussie cousins. They surely miss them already.
The Tuesday before we left we were lucky enough to be able to go to Dreamworld with Grant and his family. Now, Dreamworld is in no way as educational as Seaworld, but it was FUN!!!! The kids really enjoyed it and again, got to spend some very memorable time with their cousins.


Then, lastely, we had our farewell family dinner. It is always a loud, crazy and fun time when we all get together and this night was no exception. We had a very yummy lamb dinner (thanks again Aileen) and pavlova! It was bitter sweet though seeing the kids playing together so beautifully to know that would be the last time, for a long time. It makes me so sad to be apart from my family but I am ever so grateful for the 5 months we had together. I have a wonderful family and I miss you guys!

Lastly, I will leave you with some images Kevin captured of Sandgate the morning before we left. I will miss looking at that beautiful view every morning......


No comments: