Friday, April 24, 2009

Samuel's 3rd Birthday

I am honestly in awe of the fact that Sam came into our lives 3 years ago. Birthed on our lounge room floor and into the arms of a very loving family. We are truly blessed to have such an amazing and spunky little man in our lives. His birthday was a big family celebration. Sam received a lot of costumes for the dress up box and all the kids enjoyed dressing up and playing together. It does make me sad to think they won't be celebrating together again for who knows how long. However, I feel very, very blessed to be able to share his 3rd birthday, a very special day, with a family that loves and adores him.





Friday morning Cath came over to help me finish those pajama pants that I started months ago. Kees and Sam had a really good play together, as you can see from these incredibly checky grins!

I realised that I haven't posted a picture of Cath's beautiful new addition. Introducing Jimmy Davies.....

1 comment:

the happy sparrow said...

Hi there Stacey! I hope your trip back to Canada goes really well. It was so nice meeting you and I look forward to reading all your adventures in the future on your blog. I hope to catch up with you again! Love Martine