Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy 33rd celebrations

My husband is not the hopeless romantic type that I sometimes expect him to be but every now and then he surprises me.....I mean really surprises me.  He organised for the kids to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa, then whisked me away to one of my favourite places for a romantic, relaxing weekend.  The weather was unpredictable with sunshine, snow, rain and wind but it suited the weekend perfectly.  We lazed when it was yucky out and when the sun shone we went to the hot springs, hiking along rocky riverbanks and walking with the dogs along the beach.  I missed my boys terribly but I enjoyed the silence so much!!!!!










Another year older and another wonderful year ahead.  I truly am blessed with an amazing family, a home and exciting adventures awaiting us all. 

No comments: