Sunday, February 15, 2009

Did I tell anyone that I was invited to join a book club? It has been 2 months now and I still haven't managed to even buy the book, let alone read one!! However, I am very inspired and think this month is the month for reading the book club selection. It isn't that I haven't been reading. Quite the contrary. I have found a wonderful stash of mums books that I have been pouring over and haven't been ready to stop, until now that is. The women involved in the group are a lovely, diverse bunch and the conversation is full of belly laughing stories, serious world views and detailed discussions on books. I am really enjoying it. Imagine how cool it will be when I read the books!!


A nice sunrise from our deck this weekend....need I say more?

Kevin decided to work this weekend as on Tuesday we are off to the Gold Coast to spend the day at Seaworld. (The kids are so excited). So, due to the rainy weather, I took the kids to an indoor play centre on Saturday morning. They ran wild for a couple of hours, and I was smart enough to bring along a friend and was able to enjoy some adult conversation (wow 2 times in one weekend - I am pretty lucky!) Yesterday I took the kids to the markets for our fruit and veggies. It is such a beautiful spot, right on the foreshore, the markets are full of colours and interesting wears, and it feels good to support the local farmers.






This morning I was able to do my Sun Salutations on the front deck. It is such a beautiful spot and I thought I would share my early, hazy view with you all.

Namaste my friends and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend....would love to hear about it!

No comments: