Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Inspirational Day

Yoga last night was fantastic!! I awoke this morning with such a renewed sense of energy. I managed to do my first morning sun salutation. Very exciting as I am sooooo not a morning person. I am loving what yoga is doing for me at the moment, especially the awareness of breath.
With all my bubbling energy we decided to go by foot to swimming lessons or in Sam's case, bike. After, we had a lovely lunch on the deck and more special time together. Sam did so well today. His swimming was remarkable and his stamina on the bike has really improved as well. I believe all this exercise and fresh air really helps him, to ground him and well, to gets his grumpies out!! He was a delight today and not one tantrum!

Harry had his lesson after school and Daddy was able to come watch. So we spent a little extra time in the outside pool showing him all their cool new moves. It really was a day of fun in the sun.

No comments: