* Hope For Wellness - my friend Leah has just started a business balancing hormones. It is truly fascinating how much our hormones control our bodies and how empowering it is to learn how to maintain and balance them. Check it out!
* Music - Kevin bought some new guitar strings for me yesterday and while he was at the music store, the owner was giving away a slightly damaged guitar for free. The kids LOVE it and we have been having band practice every since.
* Far Away - Inspirations from Far East, a CD of beautiful Chinese bamboo flute music I picked up at the Southbank markets in Brisbane 10 years ago. I still love listening to it and it still stirs such powerful emotions in me.
* Our new garden path that my amazing husband and little helper Harry completed a few weekends back.
* My little computer nook, located in the middle of the kitchen, the heart of our home and the place I seem to spend a large amount of time. I plan on making it look more 'pretty' (yikes, did I say that?!) but for now I am loving the comfort and location just as it is.
* Did anyone notice my new, lovely tea cup?? It was a present from my sister-in-law and I love it. It is so nice to have a special cup just for me. The tea tastes even better now - thanks Michelle!
* The return of my lush, green beautiful plant to our front room. Thanks to M.I.L and F.I.L for plant sitting while we were in Oz. He looks so handsome and how I have missed him.
I would love to know what things you are loving right now.....it is pretty fun too, to remind yourself of all the great things in your life right at this moment. Give it a go!